Our clients trust us with the “apostilling” of their valuable documents because of our document processing experience, turnaround time, superior customer service and document insurance.
California Apostille Procedure-
- Diana Notary Service inspects the document that requires an apostille. We can do this by having the document faxed (Fax: 415-593-7797- for inspection only, we will need originals!) to us or meeting at a location of your choosing.
- We then properly notarize the signature on the document or if it has already been notarized we check that it has been done correctly.
- We transport/file the document and it never leaves our chain of command throughout the whole process.
- This document is then further inspected by the appropriate division of the Secretary of States office.
- An apostille or certification is then added to the document.
- We either return the completed document to you personally or ship it via courier service with a tracking number.
We have the following options available:
Regular processing: (7-10 business days): The Apostille fee is $75 for the first document plus $50 for each additional document. WE PAY ALL THE FILING FEES!
Expedite processing – 2-3 business days: The Apostille fee is $250 for the first document plus $50 for each additional document. WE PAY ALL THE FILING FEES!
Same day or 24-hour processing – : The Apostille fee is $400 for the first document plus $50 for each additional document. WE PAY ALL THE FILING FEES! (for this option we need the document in our possession by 6:00 p.m. the evening prior to processing day, as we need to travel to Sacramento early morning)
This fee includes:
fees for the government agency
supplies and postage
Apostille Processing Experience
Since our inception, DianaNotary has processed thousands of apostilles for use all over the world. Our experience includes but is not limited to the following document types:
Academic Transcripts, Adoption Documents, Affidavits, Agreements, Assignments, Baptism and Confirmation Certificates, Bills of Sale, Certificate of Origin, Certificates of Incorporation, Certificates of Good Standing, Certified Copies Commercial Contracts, Corporate Documents, Court Judgments, Deeds and Titles, Diplomas, Invoices, Identity Documents, Letters of Intent, Letters of Invitation, Naturalization Documents, Notary Oaths, Passports, Power of Attorney, Trademarks and Patents, Vital Records including Birth, Death, Marriage, Paternity, and Divorce certificates, Wills etc., etc., etc.,
* if the documents required notarization, regular notary public fees apply